My fisrt post, User quota limit after disk change is not been updated.
I have moved nc_data to a new disk inside my cloud installation, I added a new disk to my virtual instance at GoogleCloud and moved data on my NextCloud Nginx installation as described below:
- sudo -u www-data php /path/to/nextcloud/occ maintenance:mode --on
- mkdir -p /new/path/to/data
- cp -a /path/to/data/. /new/path/to/data
- mv /path/to/data /path/to/dataBackup
- ln -s /new/path/to/data /path/to/data
- chown -d www-data:www-data /path/to/data # To set symlink ownership
- chown -R www-data:www-data /new/path/to/data # To set actual data dir ownership
- sudo -u www-data php /path/to/nextcloud/occ maintenance:mode --off
I then checked User quota and my default quota is unlimited, but if I select to change quota, 10GB is offered to me. I can change to 500GB if I Want, but Will it work as I am confused now. What if I start using nextcloud and quota exceeds due to 10GB limitation? Where can I check real disk I have for nextcloud usage? How to update quota to show correct?
sda is 10GB
sdb is 1000GB
admin settings would only show sda and a disk of 9.51gb.