Nextcloud Upgrade Fail (15.0.0.0 to 15.0.1.2

Hi guys,

i want to upgrade my Nextcloud 15 to 15.0.1.2 but the upgrade stock at the beginning of this process.
My php Version is 7.3.

My log looks like this:

Set log level to debug
Turned on maintenance mode
Updating database schema
Updated database
Updating …
Fix broken values of calendar objects

Done
0/0 [>---------------------------] 0%
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OCA\DAV\Migration\RemoveClassifiedEventActivity::getPrincipal() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Migration/RemoveClassifiedEventActivity.php on line 78 and defined in /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Migration/RemoveClassifiedEventActivity.php:120
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Migration/RemoveClassifiedEventActivity.php(78): OCA\DAV\Migration\RemoveClassifiedEventActivity->getPrincipal(NULL)
#1 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Migration/RemoveClassifiedEventActivity.php(54): OCA\DAV\Migration\RemoveClassifiedEventActivity->removePrivateEventActivity()
#2 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Repair.php(96): OCA\DAV\Migration\RemoveClassifiedEventActivity->run(Object(OC\Repair))
#3 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(966): OC\Repair->run()
#4 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(903): OC_App::executeRepairSteps(‘dav’, Array)
#5 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Updater.php(365): OC_App::updateApp(‘dav’)
#6 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Updater.php(245): OC\Updater->doAppUpgrade()
#7 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Updater.php(121): OC\Updater->doUpgrade(‘15.0.1.2’, ‘15.0.1.2’)
#8 /var/www/nextcloud/core/Command/Upgrade.php(258): OC\Updater->upgrade()
#9 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): OC\Core\Command\Upgrade->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(946): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(248): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OC\Core\Command\Upgrade), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(148): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(213): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#14 /var/www/nextcloud/console.php(96): OC\Console\Application->run()
#15 /var/www/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once(’/var/www/nextcl…’)

I dont know why but i think its a Problem with the calender or the upgrade of WebDav.

Did you guys have any idea what i can do?
I cant use my nextcloud now because it stuck in this mode.

It is a known problem. https://github.com/nextcloud/server/pull/13503

1 Like