Nextcloud Update von 28.0.1 auf 28.0.2 Problems

Hello!

I upgraded from Nextcloud 28.0.1 to 28.0.2 today using the Pi, unfortunately I get this error in the security and setup warnings:

Could not check for JavaScript support. Please manually check if your web server serves `.mjsā€™ files with the JavaScript MIME type.

Can anyone help me?
I am using a Pi 4 with Portainer

Many thanks in advance
lg
Sepp

Same problem here.
I added ā€˜appiication/javascript mjsā€™ in the Nginx mime.type file, but the message persists.

The same issue I have!

• occurred after upgrading from 28.0.1 to 28.0.2.
  • occurs only if access from the local network
  • if access from my public domain - the issue doesnā€™t exist.
    Please advise how to fix it.

I also can confirm this behaviour.
There is alrrady a bug filed and it should be
fixed in 28.0.3

I also experienced the error after upgrading to 28.0.2 the error appeared and this is the solution I made based on what I read.

my webserver I enable https which means I have a certificate that is generated or self-signed for local connection only.

error:
Could not check for JavaScript support. Please check manually if your webserver serves .mjs files using the JavaScript MIME type.

Solution:
sudo -u apache php occ security:certificates:import /etc/ssl/certs/apache-selfsigned.crt

then the error message disappeared

thanks

2 Likes

Thanks will wait for the next update and hope it will be fixed then

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried using that import crt command and still doesnā€™t resolve it for me. My instance is actually behind HAProxy on pfsense that is using letā€™s encrypt certificates so makes me think the checks arenā€™t taking that setup into account?

I added an entry to my host file on Debian 11 and it seems to have fixed this error.

sudo nano /etc/hosts

added

127.0.0.1 your.nextcloud_domain.com

1 Like

I have created a new topic

I have a similar setup, and I am experiencing the same error. Did you get a resolution to this?