Nextcloud Update from 24.0.0 - 24.0.4 on WHM cPanel

Nextcloud version: 24.0.0.0
Operating system and version: CentOS v7.9.2009
Apache or nginx version: LiteSpeed Web Server 4.1.11
PHP version: 8.0

The issue you are facing: When I try use the built in updater on the web interface, I get the attached error eventually.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): N

Steps to replicate it:

1. Login, goto Settings - Administration, Overview
  2. Open Updater
  3. Follow the steps

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Very tough to get because I get locked out of the instance when the update fails and it will not get out of Maintenance Mode, even if I try editing the config file manually. Also, I need the instance to work, hence I restore a backup as soon as its failed.

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

I cannot see it as I restore a backup of the instance that takes it back to 24.0.0

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

I cannot see the logs at the time of after the attempted upgrade as I restore a backup of the instance that takes it back to 24.0.0 / Where do the log files for LiteSpeed
 sit in cPanel?```

Output errors in nextcloud.log in /var/www/ or as admin user in top right menu, filtering for errors. Use a pastebin service if necessary.

I cannot see the logs at the time of after the attempted upgrade as I restore a backup of the instance that takes it back to 24.0.0 / Where do the log files sit in cPanel?

I hope that is enough info. Happy to take direction on where to troubleshoot further as the instance is on a cPanel account on WHM and there isn't too much documentation for that.

Thank you in advance

… and when I reload the page, it says an error occurred with maintenance mode enabled.
Sorry, i can’t really leave the server offline, it is vital for business operations at the moment.