Nextcloud talk connection loading issues

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Some useful links to gather information about your Nextcloud Talk installation:
Information about Signaling server: /index.php/index.php/settings/admin/talk#signaling_server
Information about TURN server: /index.php/settings/admin/talk#turn_server
Information about STUN server: /index.php/settings/admin/talk#stun_server

Nextcloud version (eg, 24.0.1): 28
Talk Server version (eg, 14.0.2): `latest’

Custom Signaling server configured: no
Custom TURN server configured: yes
Custom STUN server configured: /no

In case the web version of Nextcloud Talk is involved:
Operating system (eg, Windows/Ubuntu/…): rockylinux
Browser name and version (eg, Chrome v101): chrome and mozilla

In case mobile Nextcloud Talk apps are involved:
Talk iOS version (eg, 14.0.2): replace me
Talk Android version (eg, 14.0.2): replace me

The issue you are facing:
my nextcloud structure is pfsense happroxy >>> virtualip>>> 2 identical webservers (HA) >> 3 MYSQL SERVERS>> 1 REDIS .

I have installed coturn server in one of the webservers and gets connected there .
when we are having the calls ,its split into 2 sections , some users are able to hear some people and cant hear other users voice or hear them.
happens when we connect more than 3 users .
i also tested by stopping one of the webserver , and focusing to go on just one webserver , still the issues is open .

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):

Steps to replicate it:

1. just send the meeting link to anyone more than 3 people , also the if there are more than 4 users , 3 people are interract with each other and hear successfully but the last 4th one is having the connecting issues .