Nextcloud stuck on occ upgrade

Hi, i run nextcloud as a docker container behind traefik proxy
after the container update i’m stuck at

running

sudo docker exec --user www-data -it nextcloud php occ upgrade
WARNING:  database "nextcloud" has no actual collation version, but a version was recorded
Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available
You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade
Setting log level to debug
Turned on maintenance mode
Updating database schema
Updated database
Updating <support> ...
Updated <support> to 1.11.1
Starting code integrity check...
Finished code integrity check
Update successful
Turned off maintenance mode
Resetting log level

does not help, this page still shows up
when i run status.php i get

{"installed":true,"maintenance":false,"needsDbUpgrade":true,"version":"28.0.4.1","versionstring":"28.0.4","edition":"","productname":"Nextcloud","extendedSupport":false}

also

sudo docker exec --user www-data -it nextcloud php occ status
WARNING:  database "nextcloud" has no actual collation version, but a version was recorded
Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available
You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade
  - installed: true
  - version: 28.0.4.1
  - versionstring: 28.0.4
  - edition:
  - maintenance: false
  - needsDbUpgrade: true
  - productname: Nextcloud
  - extendedSupport: false

what can i do to get rid of this screen?

WARNING: database "nextcloud" has no actual collation version, but a version was recorded

Did you recently move your database, upgrade your database, or swap database server images or OSes or anything along those lines?

https://blog.nuvotex.de/postgres-2/

no, database is image postgres:15.4-alpine3.18 from the very start, also i think this warning always was present

my gitlab instance also gives me this message from the beggining and there everything works fine

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.