Nextcloud server says the new iOS update version 35.0.0 is not supported

Nextcloud server says the new iOS update version 35.0.0 is not supported. It was updated 2 days ago. Can I roll back to the older version?

I have 35.0.0.8 on the phone and see no problem. What server version are you using?

Best would be to post a screenshot of the message to better judge the issue.

So 35.0.0 and which iOS version is that?

I believe it is 35.0.0 it said it was released 3 days ago.

And which iOS version is on your phone? :slight_smile:

Server version 31.0.9

On the phone is 35.0.0.8

Hope you find a fix soon!

Weโ€™re experiencing the same problem on several instances.
Nextcloud 35.0.0.10.
FPM-Apache, PHP 8.4
With the latest version of the iPhone app (Nextcloud talk 25.0.1), group chats can no longer be read. You can only type.
The previous version of the app works fine.
Reinstalling the app and deleting the chat didnโ€™t help. Everything works as usual in the browser.