Nextcloud "Server has no maintenance window start time configured" Error

Nextcloud version 28.0.2
Operating system and version - Unraid 6.12.6
ache or nginx version - Nginx 2.10.4
PHP version - Unsure about this one…

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? Yes

I am happy to paste logs if required - unsure which ones and how to find them.

After upgrading to NC28 i have the below error, although not hugely concerning I would rather fix this as i am sure it will cause performance issues.

“Server has no maintenance window start time configured. This means resource intensive daily background jobs will also be executed during your main usage time. We recommend to set it to a time of low usage, so users are less impacted by the load caused from these heavy tasks”

The warning (it’s not an error) has a link to the documentation to the parameter needed to configure the maintenance window start time to make the warning go away. :slight_smile:

https://help.nextcloud.com/t/server-has-no-maintenance-window-start-time-configured/180480/11?u=bb77

Thank you bb77

I have tried pasting the below from the link you have posted i must have a mistake in there somewhere? FYI i am running Nextcloud AIO

sudo -u www-data php /path/to/nextcloud/occ config:system:set maintenance_window_start --value=“17” --type=integer`

I’m not sure if there is a similar command for AIO. But this should help with adding the configuration parameter manually: https://github.com/nextcloud/all-in-one#how-to-edit-nextclouds-configphp-file-with-a-texteditor

I think i have it…

root@Tower:~# sudo docker exec --user www-data -it nextcloud-aio-nextcloud php occ config:system:set maintenance_window_start --value=“17”

System config value maintenance_window_start set to string 17

1 Like

Once again, thank you bb77!
I am just learning this stuff and being that the is no real way for me to do a course, I’m just learning through trial and error.
I do check the forums before i ask a question, oftern the answers are for a different version on nextcloud or i just cant find what im looking for…

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.