Nextcloud says php7.4, but my device only has php7.3 installed

I installed nextcloud with version 20.06 on Docker a while ago and was using it well. However, I decided to increase it because of the lack of memory. However, php7.4 is installed on the nextcloud, but the version I paid is 7.3. But nextcloud works fine. I wondered if something went wrong, and I increased the memory limit by touching the 7.3 fpm file, but the result was the same.
Even though I checked the installed packages, it was only 7.3.
Has the installation file been moved to another location since 7.4?
Let me know what to do.
(Please understand that this article used a translator)

I’am no docker expert… But usually, a Docker image comes with all the dependencies that the application itself needs. So there is no need to install PHP on the host. Nextcloud uses the PHP installation in the Docker container.

So what are you modifying the memory limit on the file?

Which Docker image are you using?

I am using nextcloud arm64v8 image

The configuration files are located at /usr/local/etc/php/conf.d. inside the container. You can mount your own custom files with -v /path/to/your/php.ini:/usr/local/etc/php/conf.d/zzz-custom.ini. More detailed explanations and examples can be found in this Github Issue: Nextcloud 18 update: upload_max_filesize 2 MB · Issue #1014 · nextcloud/docker · GitHub

Hope that helps.

fff [quote=“bb77, post:6, topic:106242”]
/usr/local/etc/php/conf.d -v
[/quote]

Thank you and I succeeded in fixing

As far as I understand it, you have to mount the zzz-custom.ini file as a volume to your docker container, i.e. you have to add -v /path/to/your/php.ini:/usr/local/etc/php/conf.d/zzz-custom.ini to your “docker run” command. There also examples for using it with docker-compose in the linked GitHub-Thread. But again i’am no docker expert.

Good luck. :slight_smile: