Nextcloud Passwords Chrome Extension and shared passwords

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): 16.01RC (from Docker)
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04): KDE Neon (newest one)
https://github.com/nextcloud/docker/blob/5151f42e1797bb0c0737eff869f205764115459c/16.0-rc/apache/Dockerfile <-- that version + newest Nextcloud Passwords
The issue you are facing:
Nextcloud Passwords Chrome extension don’t shows shared passwords at all.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. Share password for website (fe www.example.com) to your friend using Nextcloud Passwords
  2. Check your friend’s account for password. Shared password displays on his Nextcloud Passwords page as it should
  3. Install Nextcloud Passwords extension on his Chrome and login as him
  4. Refresh extension’s password list (even few times)
  5. Try to find password that was shared (it can’t be found in extension!)
  6. Try to enter www.example.com and watch the icon. Number “1” doesn’t shows.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Nextcloud Server and Passwords app is working well. The problem is with extension. I can't find related logs anyway.

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

I don't think it's needed in that case, but if it is - please tell me which properties I should provide.

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

Apache works well, please tell me if it needed in this case.