Meet Redpill Linpro
The Open Source specialist and digital societies builder Redpill Linpro contributes to the sustainable development of societies by helping companies increase their competitiveness and making digital citizen-centric services even better for more people. With open source, its deep technical knowledge and extensive experience across the private and public sectors, Redpill Linpro helps its customers digitalise and make the most out of their data.
The company delivers all aspects of digital innovation, from analysis, design and development to integration, user experience and operation. With more than 200 employees the company has offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Karlstad, Linköping as well as in Copenhagen and Oslo. For more information, please visit https://www.redpill-linpro.com
Why choose Redpill Linpro
- Dedicated local Scandinavian resources
- +20 years of experience from delivering implementation and support for Open Source software
- Framework agreements with Swedish public sector for software and services call-offs
- Through a dedicated Digital Workplace unit – the most experienced Nextcloud competence in the Nordics
- Private cloud hosting center situated in the Nordics for GDPR compliant hosting services
- Full services offering including training, configuration, managed services, support and maintenance for a successful Nextcloud implementation
A digital workplace: Nextcloud and collaboration tools
Redpill Linpro was founded in 1995 (Linpro) and 2003 (Redpill). Their offices are in all the Scandinavian countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark).
As of January 2022, a separate organizational unit called “Redpill Linpro Digital Workplace” has been established and focuses entirely on Nextcloud and other desktop applications for collaboration
The new unit is led by Johan Bernhardsson, the person in the Nordics that has the most actual experience from working with Nextcloud over the past 3 years.
A new office is opening in Linköping
Nextcloud – a quality assured solution
eSAM in Sweden has recently released a report that points out Nextcloud as a valid and quality assured alternative to MS Meet and Office 365. Redpill Linpro features in the report as providers of combined services for several of the pinpointed solutions, including Nextcloud.
Redpill Linpro Digital Workplace is a full-service provider partner to Nextcloud. This includes training, implementation, support, maintenance and hosting services. The hosting services are of course GDPR compliant.
Redpill Linpro has a long experience from working with the public sector as long time holders of framework agreements with the Swedish public sector central procurement agency.
Contact Redpill Linpro if it looks like what your organization needs!