NextCloud on Truenas 13 plugin install refuses to completely upload large files (158GB folder becomes 7GB with only a few 409 errors)

I have just installed the plugin on Truenas-Core 13 for nextcloud.
I have updated the following configurations within the jail, i.e. nextcloud instance, to attempt to remove “413” errors when using the client, and the web interface. I have only attempted uploading from my iMac running 10.15.7, with the 3.9.4 version or nextcloud client, as well as the chrome web login for the dashboard, when attempting drag-and-drop behavior.

First, the system is on 10GBase-T copper network and I can’t get any of these activities to transfer at anything higher than 30MB/s (200Mb/s), which is the first red flag for me.

The second flag, which I actually noticed initially, is when these actions start to take forever, I notice that when using the client, the large red banners start to show 413 errors, for 25MB files, even though I have my settings configured as depicted above. If I don’t see 413 errors then it is some sort of 409 conflict error which also doesn’t make much sense.

Are there any other items which need to be reviewed, in order to resolve this seemingly faulty functionality?

Hi @Martes-Wigglesworth,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

I will update this inquiry with the needed form information.

Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like