Nextcloud on iOS

Hey I bought the Nextcloud APP from the Appstore and connected my Nextcloud account. I’m wondering because after logging in I don’t see any files I’ve uploaded from my Desktop. The folder are empty plus I can’t create folders and I can’t upload any data.

I do not receive any specific error code it just says it can’t create the folder. Do you know how to fix that in order to use the iOS APP?

I’m using a shared host service.

Do you have access to the server-log-files? With my self-hosted NC-installation, I never had this kind of problem.

I don’t. Strange thing is that I’m able to log in in the iOS APP but I don’t see anything in there and I can’t upload stuff.

1 Like

I was referring to the log-file in the admin-area of your web-instance. Not the iOS-app.

Oh, well. I somehow can’t find. I’m not even sure if I got access to it at all. I’m using all-inkl if that would help.

right upper corner:
[Your Username]>Admin>Logging

Only this one:

opendir(/tmp): failed to open dir: Permission denied at /www/htdocs/w0173491/www/nextcloud/lib/private/TempManager.php#189

Using Two Factor Authenticator and I enabled the APP password and logged in within the Nextcloud APP. When swiping down after logging in I got the following error in the iOS APP:

request failed: method not allowed (405)

in the iOS APP:

More -> activities -> Capabilities of Server xxxx/index.php … photos.php

and all other folders: Request failed: method not allowed (405)

Anything i can do? Is really like to use it on my iPhone

Here is a screenshot of the iOS app

Nobody? Please help me

Okay, it works now. But I’m really confused why.

I’m using Two Factor authentication.

When logging in with chibis-cloud.de/index.php even with the APP password or the password of my account I get access but I can’t see any files and folders. Neither I can’t do anything.

But if I’m just type in chibis-cloud.de and logging in with my APP password it works. Why does it not work when adding /index.php? The app is logging in as well with this way. Confusing.

i recall having read that 2fa and clients won’t work well together up to now…