Nextcloud on Damhost Litespeed Server with Cpanel

I found this error for my nextcloud. Could i fix it by my own?

Hi,

I hosted my website on Damhost and there I can install the app Nextcloud via the CPanel and the App Softaculous Apps Installer. This works without problems. However, I can not create a calendar entry there. When I create an entry, it is not displayed. Can you help me with this?

On my Nextcloud Settings i found this:

Security & setup warnings

It’s important for the security and performance of your instance that everything is configured correctly. To help you with that we are doing some automatic checks. Please see the linked documentation for more information.

There are some errors regarding your setup.

• Last background job execution ran 22 hours ago. Something seems wrong. [Check the background job settings]

• MySQL is used as database but does not support 4-byte characters. To be able to handle 4-byte characters (like emojis) without issues in filenames or comments for example it is recommended to enable the 4-byte support in MySQL. For further details read [the documentation page about this]

• The “Strict-Transport-Security” HTTP header is not set to at least “15552000” seconds. For enhanced security, it is recommended to enable HSTS as described in the

• Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/caldav”. Further information can be found in the [documentation]

• Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/carddav”. Further information can be found in the [documentation

• No memory cache has been configured. To enhance performance, please configure a memcache, if available. Further information can be found in the [documentation]

• The PHP OPcache is not properly configured. [For better performance it is recommended]

settings in the php.ini :

opcache.enable=1
opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8
opcache.max_accelerated_files=10000
opcache.memory_consumption=128
opcache.save_comments=1
opcache.revalidate_freq=1
  • This instance is missing some recommended PHP modules. For improved performance and better compatibility it is highly recommended to install them.
    imagick

Thank you in advance for your response

Best regards

Julian Rotermund

Could someone help me pls? :frowning: