Nextcloud Notes app crashing on my Galaxy Tab S2

For about 2 weeks now, my Nextcloud Notes app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 has been crashing whenever I try to open it. I have it also on my Samsung Galaxy S7 and it works perfectly fine. So, I’m wondering if there is something in my tablet that suddenly prevents my Notes app from working. For example, it didn’t get the last Android update and probably won’t get them anymore, from what I understand (It seems that Samsung pushes only 1-2 major updates to its product and then, you are pretty much forced to buy a new one if you want to benefit from the latest updates, unless you can force it yourself, but that isn’t within everyone’s technical reach.).

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Nextcloud Notes and I have emptied its cache in the application management tool, but to no avail. I’m not sure what to do at this point and I couldn’t find any other person here who has asked a similar question (maybe, I have not looked properly, so, let me know if there is one). Does anyone has any idea? It would be greatly appreciated, as I use this Nextcloud Note app a lot. Thank you very much in advance!