Nextcloud Mail could not fetch message?

Hello!

I am trying to configure my email from my webhoster (internex.at) to work on my nextcloud.

It connects to the mail server, it sends the emails, it receives it, but seems like it cannot load it?? The browser console says:

[ERROR] mail: Could not fetch message {app: 'mail', uid: 'xx.xx@xxx.at', level: 0, error: {…}}app: "mail"error: {…}level: 0uid: "elena.mironova@deutschplus.at"[[Prototype]]: Objectconstructor: ƒ Object()hasOwnProperty: ƒ hasOwnProperty()isPrototypeOf: ƒ isPrototypeOf()propertyIsEnumerable: ƒ propertyIsEnumerable()toLocaleString: ƒ toLocaleString()length: 0name: "toLocaleString"arguments: (...)caller: (...)[[Prototype]]: ƒ ()[[Scopes]]: Scopes[0]toString: ƒ toString()valueOf: ƒ valueOf()__defineGetter__: ƒ __defineGetter__()__defineSetter__: ƒ __defineSetter__()__lookupGetter__: ƒ __lookupGetter__()__lookupSetter__: ƒ __lookupSetter__()__proto__: (...)get __proto__: ƒ __proto__()set __proto__: ƒ __proto__()
value @ ConsoleLogger.js:74
value @ ConsoleLogger.js:100
fetchMessage @ ThreadEnvelope.vue:602
2 weitere Frames anzeigen
Weniger anzeigen

Maybe someone had this issue and can assist?
Thanks!

Too less information, as you ignored to fill the support template at thread creation.

I guess, that you will need to access via IMAP but not POP3 to the mail server.