Nextcloud logs created today show 4 years ago stamp

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 24.0.2
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): TrueNAS-13.0-RELEASE
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): replace me
PHP version (eg, 7.4): php74

The issue you are facing:
1 - All my logs shows 4 years ago even if the event occurred today 2022. The time and clock shows correct on the user profile pages.
2 - All the activity of phots upload or file upload also shows 4 years ago. I dont know where this time stamp is coming from despite correct clock and date.
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):
No, Even before upgrade this was the case but i did not report it here thinking it might be a bad install.
Steps to replicate it:

1. I am not sure if this can be replicated.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

file too big to upload so adding screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/IM4Qasc 

PASTE HERE

Output errors in nextcloud.log in /var/www/ or as admin user in top right menu, filtering for errors. Use a pastebin service if necessary.

PASTE HERE

I think this might be the time on the client side. I’d first check time and date on the server and the client!