Nextcloud kann nicht synchronisieren

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 3.4.0
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): windows
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): no idea! Where do I find this?
PHP version (eg, 7.4): no idea! Where do I find this?

The issue you are facing:
Since a few days, I get several times a day an error message: Nextcloud SynchronisierungsaktivitÀt: aktuell konnte aufgrund eines Fehlers nicht synchronisiert werden. Details finden Sie im Protokoll.
I don’t know where I find the protocoll and I am not sure that the details would help me.
My magenta cloud is working normally and the connection between the both is assigned in the nextcloud window.
What shall I do?

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): five days ago for the first time, now often each day

Steps to replicate it: It happens itself

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
I don’t know what this means

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

PASTE HERE

Output errors in nextcloud.log in /var/www/ or as admin user in top right menu, filtering for errors. Use a pastebin service if necessary.
I don't know what this means...

PASTE HERE

That’s a pretty old version. The current client version is 3.11.0.
How to get relevant information with/for your client (3.4.0) is described → here ←

Please consult that log files and if you do not understand it, you can return here and ask.

Much luck,
ernolf

Good evening ernolf,

so first of all you please tell me how to update nextcloud!

I can send you the debug archive on this way - I need a normal mailadress to transfer it. The log output file is empty. With the other possibilities I don’t get by.

Consulting the log files? I don’t find out anything
 So I hope this helps to tell YOU what is the problem.

If you need more information we can go over teamviewer or something similar.

Thanks for your help.

federfrau