current users: 100
1 millon files
1.5 tb of data
Nextcloud version : 16.04
Operating system and version: Centos 7/WHM
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.2

The issue you are facing:
Hello, since last days nextcloud is doing strange things, usually i manage trought whm/cpanel under centos 7 OS. and no issues since last 3 years, I only faced some issue when someone of the team did a mistake and uploaded a files in nextcloud with web format or others script format without compress. Example: when users upload a file of code or a developer upload under nextcloud a website he developed. So since last days i see this process that i never saw:

Also every 2 days stop working and i need to restart the php process or reboot server

php-fpm pool

Pid Owner Priority CPU % Memory % Command

23982 (Trace) (Kill) mybwr41afr 0 58.99% 0.09 php-fpm: pool mydomain_com
23951 (Trace) (Kill) mybwr41afr 0 54.21% 0.09 php-fpm: pool mydomain_com
23984 (Trace) (Kill) mybwr41afr 0 50.14% 0.10 php-fpm: pool mydomain_com
23960 (Trace) (Kill) mybwr41afr 0 43.26% 0.10 php-fpm: pool mydomain_com
23947 (Trace) (Kill) mybwr41afr 0 39.96% 0.10 php-fpm: pool mydomain_com

I suspect some file someone of the team uploaded and is executing multiple times this process and after some hours my server crash and only works when i reload server or i reload php-fpm service.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): no

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Sabre\DAV\Exception\ServiceUnavailable: OC\User\LoginException: Usuario deshabilitado

1. /home/mybwr41afr/public_html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php - line 201:OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Auth->check(Sabre\HTTP\R … "}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  2. /home/mybwr41afr/public_html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php - line 150:Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin->check(Sabre\HTTP\R … "}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  3. <>Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin->beforeMethod(Sabre\HTTP\R … "}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  4. /home/mybwr41afr/public_html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105:call_user_func_array([ Sabre\DAV\ … "], [ Sabre\HTTP … }])
  5. /home/mybwr41afr/public_html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 466:Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(“beforeMethod”, [ Sabre\HTTP … }])
  6. /home/mybwr41afr/public_html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254:Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Sabre\HTTP\R … "}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  7. /home/mybwr41afr/public_html/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 80:Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  8. /home/mybwr41afr/public_html/remote.php - line 163:require_once("/home/mybwr … p")

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => 'xxxxxxxxxxx',
  'passwordsalt' => 'xxxxxxxx',
  'secret' => 'xxxxxxxxx',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => 'xxxxxxxxxx.com',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/home/mybwr41afr/public_html/data',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '16.0.4.1',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://xxxxxxxxx.com',
  'dbname' => 'mybwr41a_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
  'dbhost' => 'localhost',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,
  'dbuser' => 'mybwr41a_xxxxxxxx',
  'dbpassword' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxx',
  'installed' => true,
  'maintenance' => false,
  'theme' => '',
  'loglevel' => 2,
  'updater.release.channel' => 'production',
  'trashbin_retention_obligation' => '15, 30',
  'twofactor_enforced' => 'true',
  'twofactor_enforced_groups' => 
  array (
    0 => '2FA',
  ),

This is a disabled user?

You should have the logfiles to verify that, no?

This version is not supported any more. There have been a lot of bugfixes since then (within the NC 16 branch) and the oldest supported version at the moment is NC 18 (still a month or so). Please consider updating soon.

You aren’t using any caching? It increases the speed of the webinterfaces, can reduce the load on the database during upload of many files, …
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/21/admin_manual/configuration_server/caching_configuration.html