Nextcloud iOS app can't download and print in collabora

Hello everyone,

I have encountered a problem with the nextcloud iOS app when using collabora:
As soon as I open any text file in the built-in collabora editor, and I try to download via “Download As” or “File -> Print”, I receive the following error: “Error: 404 The requested resource could not be found”.
Further, the “welcome to a new version of collabora” message opens up again each time I re-open the document.

Editing works fine.

I am running Collabora CODE as a separate instance in docker with an nginx reverse proxy.

Do you have any ideas on how to fix these issues? Especially the download functionality would be really great.

Thanks!

No ideas here ether but the same problem.
I did come across some old posts that mention settings changes in the reverse proxy settings on the collabora server.
particularly,
AllowEncodedSlashes NoDecode
and
ProxyPassMatch "/lool/(.*)/ws$" ws://127.0.0.1:9980/lool/$1/ws nocanon
are of importance.
But I already had those values set.
Still getting a 404 whenever I attempt to download as pdf or print (they rely on the same function)

It took some effort to setup but collabora works great. Though being unable to print kinda defeats the whole thing./

I found another thing but not yet a clue how to fix it.
The URL giving the 404 error is looking in ...../index.php/apps/richdocuments/wopi/files/.... in the NextCloud server. However there is no folder wopi in the richdocuments app folder. This explains the 404 error as it can indeed not be found. it does however not explain what the correct path would be or how to make the path work.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

oh and I am running NC 21 as well as the current version of collabora code.