NEXTCLOUD expand storage space with other servers with FTP connection

Hello people, I have a simple question, I have several servers that run over the web, I have already installed NEXTCLOUD on one server. Now to my question there is the possibility to connect the other server to my nextcloud and to use it as storage space. Have already tried FTP External Storage App but the problem is that I have to manage it for each individual user and if I have no groups or users, everyone can access the folder. My question again, is there an app or someone who can help me to program an app so that I can expand storage space for my homepage and my server through additional servers without everyone having access to the FTP folder. thanks in advance

Hallo Leute, habe eine einfache frage, Ich habe mehrere server die über web laufen, NEXTCLOUD habe ich bereits auf einem server installiert. Jetzt zu meiner frage gibt es möglichkeit die andere server zu verbinden mit mein nextcloud und die als speicherplatz zu nutzen. Habe bereits mit FTP External Storage App versucht aber das problem ist das ich es verwalten muss für jeden einzelnen benutzer und wenn ich aber keine gruppen oder benutzer eintrage können alle auf dem ordner zugreifen . Nochmal meine frage, gibt es app oder jemanden der mir helfen kann eine app zu programieren so das ich speicherplatz erweitern kann für meine hompage und mein server durch weitere Server ohne das jeder auf dem FTP ordner zugriff hat. Danke im Voraus

You’re asking for support, not a development-related question. Moving.

Nextloud can only have one main storage. You cannot distribute the storage over several different storage backends. That’s because Nextloud doesn’t do any storage management itself. The storage must be made available by the underlying system. In other words: If you want to enlarge the main storage of the Nextcloud, you have to put the data directory of your Nextcloud-Installation on a larger data storage. Such a data storage can of course also be built out as a distributed storage system that then can be expanded as needed.