NextCloud does not correctly identify browser issues

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 20.0.5
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): CentOS 7.9
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache/2.4.46
PHP version (eg, 7.4): PHP 7.4.14

Hi, I had a problem using NextCloud for the first time.

I integrated NextCloud calls into the browser of a third-party Windows application on the PC.

But the built-in browser for this application is not IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.

After opening and logging in NextCloud, it seems that NextCloud identifies the browser as a mobile browser.

But there was no way I could change the app’s built-in browser, nor the built-in browser’s “user-agent.”

Is there any way to make NextCloud recognize it as a Windows browser?Can I modify it somewhere in NextCloud?

In the operating system’s browser (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).The NextCloud is displayed and used normally.

No, that’s impossible. Such setting can usually only be changed on the client site.

This is the wrong way to display personal information. As you can see, even if the sidebar is stretched to its widest width, it is still the layout of the mobile browser

This is in the Firefox browser and it displays the correct layout

I was in the “lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Request. PHP” in this file, find some common browser the definition of “the user-agent”, I want to force change these parameters but doesn’t work

Thank you for your help!

Also in the file list, there are incorrect display places