Nextcloud Desktop client doesn't sync some files

Hey,
co-worker has some odd issue. At one point Nextcloud Desktop client stopped syncing some files. She cannot see some files on her comupter (Win10), but can normally see them via web interface (Firefox). If I sync the same folder, everything is ok.
I tried uninstallation of the program and reinstallation of it, but it doesn’t help. Is there maybe some journal or log that is preventing it from syncing specific files? Some settings that are saved somewhere else and are not deleted when uninstalling the program?
I don’t have all the info, but I suspect that there was something wrong (with something) and from that point some files are not displayed on the computer.

Any ideas?
Thanks

ps. I also tried moving files to some other location on Nextcloud, sharing it with her, but still doesn’t want to sync specific files…

pps. Nextcloud is 22.2.0 on Ubuntu 20.04

Do you have any errors when trying to upload files to the server ?

1 Like

Thanks for replying to me. I just got the mail from my co-worker that all of a sudden everything works as expected and it syncs all the files. She doesn’t know why or has any idea that it changed anything. I will follow the anomaly and will be back, if/then something new happens or I figure out what has changed.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. Busy with work.

Glad everything is working.

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue, but its not magically fixing itself. Is there anything I can try and check?

FIXED: I followed the OCC commands given in this post - Sync client cancelling operations when trying to sync a folder - #2 by zisuu

1 Like