NextCloud: Collabora Office Proxy- or Certificate Problem?

I have troubles with my setup of LibreOffice Online, I am not sure if I have setup my proxy configuration properly.

NextCloud itself is working correct with ssl, but I can’t get the LibreOffice Online integrated. Which configuration shall I check first and where shall I keep my eye on?

In use:

• Ubuntu 16.04.1
  • Apache 2.4.18
  • Letsencrypt
  • NextCloud
  • Docker

This Tutorial I used so far:

About me:
I got a basic understandig of Apache2 and its vHosts. Proxy is very new to me as I do not understand it in detail, on the other hand I am quite settled withing my Linux systems (Debian/Ubuntu).

Hey @liszca!

Sorry to here you’re having difficulties. Without specific information about the problem you’re running into though, it’s difficult for anyone to provide specific suggestions.

For example, what step in the tutorial are things not working as expected? what errors are you seeing onscreen? Is there anything showing up in the Nextcloud logs (visible from the admin page)? Are you getting any errors in your Apache logs? If you can provide any specific information about the error being run into, you’ll have a much better chance of someone being able to help (which is what we all want).

As I am using the letsencrypt client, how do I have to change this line, its considered in the video as part of the acme.conf

Alias "/.well-known/acme-challenge/" "/run/acme/acme-challenge/"

The Proxy seems to work, but without ssl.