Nextcloud Client 3.14.0 doesn’t open SyncStatus

After the update to 3.14.0 I can’t open the sync status Popup by clicking on the green tick in the systray.

On my test client the same problem.

6 Likes

Which OS?
Which Desktop manager?

Windows 11 Pro (latest update)

Only the right click > Einstellungen is ok. A simple click with the left mouse is not working.

1 Like

There is a similar problem on Windows 10x64 22H2. So far detected on 2 PCs.

4 Likes

I have the same problem on more than two Windows 10x64 22H2.

Syncing a lot of conflict are detected and clicking on nextcloud icon it does not open the window for conflicts resolution.

Installing previous release ( Nextcloud-3.13.4-x64.msi ) it works fine again…

4 Likes

Does it work when Nextcloud is closed and restarted?

I got the same issue with 3 PCs
All Win11 23H2.

After the update, a lot of conflicts an errors on syncing jobs.

And also not been able to open the dialog, and with right click and Open Manager, it opens the file explorer of windows.

Had to go back to v3.13.

Hope my report can help in anyway.

1 Like

No, the problem persists.

3 PCs with Win11 23H2

Syncing errors, and with right click open windows explorer and not the manager window.

2 Likes

Same issue, installing previous version.

1 Like

same here…

going back to 3.13.

1 Like

Same issue here on Windows 23H2, 3 machines. Even directories and files which were not touched since years are now complaining about sync issues. Sync info only available in settings window.

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me on Windows 11 23H2.

I have opened a github issue for this (#7156). Please leave comments there so the devs know it needs to be addressed.

Please use reactions. GitHub is not a chat tool.

1 Like

I can reproduce it when the client is autostarted by Windows on startup.
Sorry that was missed during our tests.

Same issue here on 3 PCs (Win10 & Win11), reverted back to 3.13

After closing NC through the tray and restarting through the shortcut, the window appears. However, synchronization errors do not go away.

Same problem here. Client panels all broken, and troubles syncing. It does Sync but hangs for minutes before syncing. Using Nextcloud AIO, Client version 3.14.0 is just broken

Same problem here on W10 laptop. Have to go back to previous version(s). Occurs only on 1 machine W10, Nextcloud works fine on other W10 machine (desktop) and other laptop (W11). All Windows up to date. Configuration machine mostly similar. Restart etc does not help.

My computer is running Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Dev Build 27695.1000

Only Client 3.12.x works without errors:

• Client 3.14.x does not synchronise my Nextcloud and closes again involuntarily
  • Client 3.13.x synchronises unreliably and closes irregularly
  • “Open main window” does not work in either client