Nextcloud AIO, Windows, Apache Server

Hello,

I have an Apache server running on a Windows computer, I installed Nextcloud ALL IN ONE on it. I have ports 80,443 open for apache. The problem with Nextcloud that when I want to add the domain, I get a message indicating that it is not pointing to this server or the reverse proxy is not configured. I’ve done the instructions for the reverse proxy, and I don’t know if I’m doing it right, but it doesn’t work.

Hi, can you follow https://github.com/nextcloud/all-in-one/blob/main/reverse-proxy.md#6-how-to-debug-things

Thanks, I hadn’t gotten to that part of the page. What would be the correct way to install in Docker if I already have Apache installed? And the installation of reverse proxy config should be in my Apache server, or in the folder that is inside the Docker called Apache2?

I have the same issue not on windows but on Debian, which should make any difference.

I have added the ENV variables to nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer

--sig-proxy=false \
--env APACHE_PORT=11000 \
--env APACHE_IP_BINDING=0.0.0.0 \

but when I make a request with curl on localhost:11000 I get a connection refuses. I then additional opened the port of the container 11000:11000, the same result.

It looks like I get something fundamentally wrong and would appreciate a hint same as Vintel.
Thank you in advance.
Carsten

Hi you forget to open they AIO interface which will start the container:https://github.com/nextcloud/all-in-one/blob/main/reverse-proxy.md#4-open-the-aio-interface

Well, I have install AIO as default and make it running, while the local Apache was stopped so that port 443 is free for the container Apache. Everything was fine. Then I stopped the Apache and the Master container, changed/recreated ENV on master (with portainer) and certainly reconfigured local Apache. Due to failure I tried with curl and recognized the “connection refuse” which lead to a confusion on my side.

By reconfiguring the Master the config shall remain, at least if I stop local Apache and restart container Apache all is fine again.