Nextcloud AIO + nginx proxy manager for a noob

Hi

I am a bit of a noob, but I have successfully used nextcloudPI for years running on a raspberry pi.nextcloudPI
Now I upgraded my hardware to a x86 processor, I have installed ubuntu server 22.04, and I installed nextcloud AIO (all-in-one) through docker. I want to have a few other web servers running on the same machine and that is why i also want to use nginx proxy manager.

I read here of the changes needed to run behind a proxy so I have used this command to run nextcloud AIO in docker:
sudo docker run -d --name nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer --restart always -p 8080:8080 -e APACHE_PORT=11000 --volume nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer:/mnt/docker-aio-config --volume /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock:ro nextcloud/all-in-one:latest

This installed correctly and I can access the AIO web interface. However I do not know how to implement the changes also needed on the nginx side, since I use the nginx proxy manager through a web interface.

Can anyone help?

thanks

PS - I had success with installing classic nextcloud (not AIO) + nginx proxy manager, and also just installing nextcloud AIO. But I am trying to install nextcloud AIO + nginx proxy manager.

@szaimen ^^^^^

1 Like

Hello @lukasig can you please open a new thread here: https://github.com/nextcloud/all-in-one/discussions/new?category=questions? I’ll answer your question there :slight_smile:

sure thing
here:

thanks! :slight_smile:

That was fixed really fast. Thanks

you can find the github thread here.

In the mean time I played around with caddy2 and I got it to work that way quite easily. I think I’m gonna stick to that for now because the nginx proxy manager does not handle subfolders well.

1 Like