Nextcloud AI Assistant external App problem

Hello!

I am using Nextcloud 28.0.4 with Apache and PHP8.X in Ubuntu. However, I always encounter an error when setting up the “Context Chat Backend” app: Could not perform installation of ExApp

The App-API Deploay Daemon runs locally on another server via Docker. Here I have set port 2375 and a password; the HAPROXY_VERSION is 2.9.7.
All in all, the connection to the daemon works, only the app installation does not work.
What am I doing wrong?

I found another error log with the following error:

[app_api] Troubleshooting: ExApp "context_chat_backend" not found.
	POST /apps/app_api/apps/enable/context_chat_backend
	from IP from USER at 2024-04-09T16:13:17+00:00

and

{"reqId":"vtJ9YMq0ICPfKdL6KxrE","level":0,"time":"2024-04-09T16:13:17+00:00","remoteAddr":"IP","user": "USER", "app": "app_api", "method": "POST", "url":"/apps/app_api/apps/enable/context_chat_backend", "message": "ExApp \"context_chat_backend\" not found. ", "userAgent": "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/124.0.0.0 Safari/537.36", "version": "28.0.4.1", "data":{"app": "app_api"}, "id": "661569252d2fd"}

What am I doing wrong in the configuration? Have I overlooked something?

Many thanks in advance for your reply,
schBenedikt

The Exapp stuff needs to have run configured Dockercontainer on the Host.
Problem you need to find a way, that the host can resolve the docercontainer names. (hostnames of the dockercontainer)

Nextproblem context_chat_backend permanently restarts it self after 12 secunds, and i dont know why…