Nextcloud admin Local IP address on FreeNas Question

I can’t seem to access my nextcloud after clicking the nextcloud update button within freenas. One thing i notice that i’m wondering if it is wrong, the admin ip address for nextclound which is the same as the freenas server, as i am using the NAT option, does not list the port for which it’s supposed to use, for example it just says “192.168.0.55” instead of 192.168.0.55:8282". Should it have the port after for me to access it?

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 11.3-RELEASE-p14 22.1.1_2’
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): FreeNAS-11.3-U5
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): not sure where this is listed
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 11.3-RELEASE-p14

The issue you are facing:

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. Pressed the update button in Freenas and could no longer access Nextcloud after completed

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

You normally specify the port if it isn’t the default port (80 for http or 443 for https). If you use the admin-interface of FreeNAS on the default port, there is a chance that Nextcloud runs on a different one and you have to add the port.
However, I am not using FreeNAS myself and I don’t know how it is installed. If you go through hostnames, you can run different services at the same time on the default port (name-based virtual host) and with public hostnames, you can get ssl certificates as well.