Nextcloud 22 update problems

Hi, I just updated my nextcloud to the latest nextcloud 22, and after updating, I’m not able to log is as admin or a normal user.nextcloud

What do I have to do from here since im not able to log in

hey @rezal71 and welcome to the userforum of Nextcloud.

I’m afraid you provided not enough valueable information about your problematic server so we can’t really help here.

We didn’t put the template here just for fun or to torture our members… no we just want to gather some infos to be able (theoretically at least) to help you.

Right now this issue is like calling to your carservicestation, telling them: “my car won’t start. It only tells me: diwhoidogcvodihwq9709ho”

look closeley to what this message tells you… it says “More details can be found in the server log” - so it would be nice to at least copy & paste the latest - say - 10 errormessages from there.

PLus some infos about your environment

Ok… Sorry Sir, I am really not an expert in configuring, more to following a directed instruction, but i will try my best to provide the information.

From my nextcloud log - I really dont know where to start copying, but if im doing wrong pls let me know, sorry. I tried to attached the log file but I dont think its possible.

Nextcloud is installed on TrueNAS-12.0-U5.1

\DBAL\Driver\PDO\Statement",“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php",“line”:231,“function”:“executeQuery”,“class”:“Doctrine\DBAL\Connection”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php",“line”:210,“function”:“executeQuery”,“class”:“OC\DB\Connection”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php",“line”:287,“function”:“execute”,“class”:“Doctrine\DBAL\Query\QueryBuilder”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/circles/vendor/artificial-owl/my-small-php-tools/lib/Db/Nextcloud/nc22/NC22ExtendedQueryBuilder.php",“line”:1340,“function”:“execute”,“class”:“OC\DB\QueryBuilder\QueryBuilder”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/circles/vendor/artificial-owl/my-small-php-tools/lib/Db/Nextcloud/nc22/NC22ExtendedQueryBuilder.php",“line”:1276,“function”:“getRows”,“class”:“ArtificialOwl\MySmallPhpTools\Db\Nextcloud\nc22\NC22ExtendedQueryBuilder”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/circles/lib/Db/ShareWrapperRequestBuilder.php",“line”:123,“function”:“asItems”,“class”:“ArtificialOwl\MySmallPhpTools\Db\Nextcloud\nc22\NC22ExtendedQueryBuilder”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/circles/lib/Db/ShareWrapperRequest.php",“line”:339,“function”:“getItemsFromRequest”,“class”:“OCA\Circles\Db\ShareWrapperRequestBuilder”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/circles/lib/Service/ShareWrapperService.php",“line”:180,“function”:“getSharedWith”,“class”:“OCA\Circles\Db\ShareWrapperRequest”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/circles/lib/ShareByCircleProvider.php",“line”:557,“function”:“getSharedWith”,“class”:“OCA\Circles\Service\ShareWrapperService”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Share20/Manager.php",“line”:1360,“function”:“getSharedWith”,“class”:“OCA\Circles\ShareByCircleProvider”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/files_sharing/lib/MountProvider.php",“line”:79,“function”:“getSharedWith”,“class”:“OC\Share20\Manager”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Config/MountProviderCollection.php",“line”:118,“function”:“getMountsForUser”,“class”:“OCA\Files_Sharing\MountProvider”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php",“line”:429,“function”:“addMountForUser”,“class”:“OC\Files\Config\MountProviderCollection”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php",“line”:354,“function”:“initMountPoints”,“class”:“OC\Files\Filesystem”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Util.php",“line”:325,“function”:“init”,“class”:“OC\Files\Filesystem”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Auth.php",“line”:123,“function”:“setupFS”,“class”:“OC_Util”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Backend/AbstractBasic.php",“line”:103,“function”:“validateUserPass”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Auth”,“type”:"->",“args”:["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Auth.php",“line”:252,“function”:“check”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Auth\Backend\AbstractBasic”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Auth.php",“line”:154,“function”:“auth”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Auth”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php",“line”:182,“function”:“check”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Auth”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php",“line”:137,“function”:“check”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php",“line”:89,“function”:“beforeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:456,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:253,“function”:“invokeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:321,“function”:“start”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php",“line”:333,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php",“line”:35,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/remote.php",“line”:166,“args”:["/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],“function”:“require_once”}],“File”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Driver/PDO/Statement.php",“Line”:82}},“CustomMessage”:"–"}}
{“reqId”:“Zznt7rlC998VPuOCAOPL”,“level”:4,“time”:“2021-09-29T18:08:18+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“42.189.76.186”,“user”:“aisyah”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/remote.php/dav/files/aisyah/",“message”:“Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY001]: Memory allocation error: 1038 Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.3.3stable-Win64 (build 20210903) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19043 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)”,“version”:“22.1.1.2”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“Sabre\DAV\Exception\ServiceUnavailable”,“Message”:“Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY001]: Memory allocation error: 1038 Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php",“line”:182,“function”:“check”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Auth”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php",“line”:137,“function”:“check”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php",“line”:89,“function”:“beforeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:456,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:253,“function”:“invokeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:321,“function”:“start”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php",“line”:333,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php",“line”:35,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/remote.php",“line”:166,“args”:["/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],“function”:“require_once”}],“File”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Auth.php",“Line”:161,“CustomMessage”:"–"}}

icialOwl\MySmallPhpTools\Db\Nextcloud\nc22\NC22ExtendedQueryBuilder",“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/circles/lib/Db/ShareWrapperRequest.php",“line”:339,“function”:“getItemsFromRequest”,“class”:“OCA\Circles\Db\ShareWrapperRequestBuilder”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/circles/lib/Service/ShareWrapperService.php",“line”:180,“function”:“getSharedWith”,“class”:“OCA\Circles\Db\ShareWrapperRequest”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/circles/lib/ShareByCircleProvider.php",“line”:557,“function”:“getSharedWith”,“class”:“OCA\Circles\Service\ShareWrapperService”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Share20/Manager.php",“line”:1360,“function”:“getSharedWith”,“class”:“OCA\Circles\ShareByCircleProvider”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/files_sharing/lib/MountProvider.php",“line”:79,“function”:“getSharedWith”,“class”:“OC\Share20\Manager”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Config/MountProviderCollection.php",“line”:118,“function”:“getMountsForUser”,“class”:“OCA\Files_Sharing\MountProvider”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php",“line”:429,“function”:“addMountForUser”,“class”:“OC\Files\Config\MountProviderCollection”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php",“line”:354,“function”:“initMountPoints”,“class”:“OC\Files\Filesystem”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Util.php",“line”:325,“function”:“init”,“class”:“OC\Files\Filesystem”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Auth.php",“line”:123,“function”:“setupFS”,“class”:“OC_Util”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Backend/AbstractBasic.php",“line”:103,“function”:“validateUserPass”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Auth”,“type”:"->",“args”:["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Auth.php",“line”:252,“function”:“check”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Auth\Backend\AbstractBasic”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Auth.php",“line”:154,“function”:“auth”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Auth”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php",“line”:182,“function”:“check”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Auth”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php",“line”:137,“function”:“check”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php",“line”:89,“function”:“beforeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:456,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:253,“function”:“invokeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:321,“function”:“start”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php",“line”:333,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php",“line”:35,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/remote.php",“line”:166,“args”:["/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],“function”:“require_once”}],“File”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Driver/PDO/Statement.php",“Line”:82}},“CustomMessage”:"–"}}
{“reqId”:“Zznt7rlC998VPuOCAOPL”,“level”:4,“time”:“2021-09-29T18:08:18+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“42.189.76.186”,“user”:“aisyah”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/remote.php/dav/files/aisyah/",“message”:“Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY001]: Memory allocation error: 1038 Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.3.3stable-Win64 (build 20210903) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19043 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)”,“version”:“22.1.1.2”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“Sabre\DAV\Exception\ServiceUnavailable”,“Message”:“Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY001]: Memory allocation error: 1038 Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php",“line”:182,“function”:“check”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Auth”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php",“line”:137,“function”:“check”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php",“line”:89,“function”:“beforeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:456,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:253,“function”:“invokeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:321,“function”:“start”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php",“line”:333,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php",“line”:35,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/remote.php",“line”:166,“args”:["/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],“function”:“require_once”}],“File”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Auth.php",“Line”:161,“CustomMessage”:"–"}}

ahead of going into those messages:

• which php do you run?
  • native installation, docker, snap, VM?
  • do you have backups?
  • you know that NC wasn’t really made for running on a TrueNAS natively?
  • which php do you run? I’m not sure, how do I check?
  • native installation, docker, snap, VM? Native I believe, I simply Install from the software installation from truenas
  • do you have backups? I’m sorry I dont, pls dont tell me I’m gonna head for trouble.
  • you know that NC wasn’t really made for running on a TrueNAS natively? I dont

Capture

I use Bitvise SSH Client to read and do the nextcloud config file or to copy. I can send you all the file needed if you would like me to. I cannot find a way here to attached all those file. I work everything from windows, sorry

1 Like

it’s always copy & paste

I’m afraid I don’t know anything about TrueNAS. Have you tried checking their forums for your problem?

Searching, but havent found any related topics. This only happens now with the new update, previous 5 updates was fine and i did not run into any problems.

i see many messages about “circles” - do you run app circles and have you tried disabling it via occ on commandline?

No I dont, my main usage is always storing data and sharing. I do not use any other apps. except for nextcloud apps like calendar talk, nextcloud for androids app and notes. Is there any other way of me to disable any apps that is suppose to be running?

well it’s like shooting into the blue… you could generate a list of all installed apps via occ as far as i remember. and thus you could disable them one by one.

i really don’t know how to help you here. I’m afraid and I feel quite sorry about it.

Let’s hope someone else chimes in here being able to help.

Have you searched the forum for similar problems?

Is there anyway that i can undo the update, like a rollback?

not that I know of. Especially not if you don’t have backups :frowning:

What stands out to me in the logs is the following error message:

An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY001]: Memory allocation error: 1038 Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size

That seems to indicate a problem with the database server.
Solutions such as the one suggested in this stackoverflow answer would require access to the mysql configuration - not sure if that can be accessed on TrueNAS?

Thank you codeling, since im in a hurry to use my file sharing, i’ve reinstall with the latest version. But now accessing nextcloud localy is ok, but Im not able to access it from remote/internet. What could possibly be wrong? Port forwading has been done but when i try to access it from the net, it says the site cant be reach

I’m getting this on the nextcloud.log after installing the 22.1.1 and I’m unable to connect thru the web/internet.

{“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“dns_get_record(): DNS Query failed at /usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Http/Client/DnsPinMiddleware.php#83”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“function”:“onError”,“class”:“OC\Log\ErrorHandler”,“type”:"::",“args”:[2,“dns_get_record(): DNS Query failed”,"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Http/Client/DnsPinMiddleware.php",83,{“target”:“lookup.nextcloud.com”,“recursionCount”:1,“targetIps”:[“176.9.217.60”,“2a01:4f8:130:32f1::60”],“soaDnsEntry”:{“host”:“nextcloud.com”,“class”:“IN”,“ttl”:86211,“type”:“SOA”,“mname”:“ns.inwx.de”,“0”:“And 6 more entries, set log level to debug to see all entries”},“dnsNegativeTtl”:3600,“0”:“And 5 more entries, set log level to debug to see all entries”}]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Http/Client/DnsPinMiddleware.php",“line”:83,“function”:“dns_get_record”,“args”:[“lookup.nextcloud.com”,16]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Http/Client/DnsPinMiddleware.php",“line”:128,“function”:“dnsResolve”,“class”:“OC\Http\Client\DnsPinMiddleware”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“lookup.nextcloud.com”,1]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/PrepareBodyMiddleware.php",“line”:35,“function”:“OC\Http\Client\{closure}”,“class”:“OC\Http\Client\DnsPinMiddleware”,“type”:"->",“args”:["*** sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Middleware.php",“line”:31,“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“GuzzleHttp\PrepareBodyMiddleware”,“type”:"->",“args”:[" sensitive parameter replaced "," sensitive parameter replaced "]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/RedirectMiddleware.php",“line”:71,“function”:“GuzzleHttp\{closure}”,“class”:“GuzzleHttp\Middleware”,“type”:"::",“args”:[" sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Middleware.php",“line”:63,“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“GuzzleHttp\RedirectMiddleware”,“type”:"->",“args”:[" sensitive parameter replaced "," sensitive parameter replaced "]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/HandlerStack.php",“line”:75,“function”:“GuzzleHttp\{closure}”,“class”:“GuzzleHttp\Middleware”,“type”:"::",“args”:[" sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Client.php",“line”:331,“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“GuzzleHttp\HandlerStack”,“type”:"->",“args”:[" sensitive parameter replaced "," sensitive parameter replaced "]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Client.php",“line”:168,“function”:“transfer”,“class”:“GuzzleHttp\Client”,“type”:"->",“args”:[" sensitive parameter replaced "," sensitive parameter replaced ***"]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Client.php",“line”:187,“function”:“requestAsync”,“class”:“GuzzleHttp\Client”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“get”,{“class”:“GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri”},{“verify”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/resources/config/ca-bundle.crt",“timeout”:10,“allow_redirects”:{“on_redirect”:{“class”:“Closure”}},“connect_timeout”:3,“nextcloud”:{“allow_local_address”:false},“0”:“And 7 more entries, set log level to debug to see all entries”}]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Http/Client/Client.php",“line”:223,“function”:“request”,“class”:“GuzzleHttp\Client”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“get”,“https://lookup.nextcloud.com/users?search=ncadmin%40localhost&exactCloudId=1",{“verify”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/resources/config/ca-bundle.crt",“timeout”:10,“allow_redirects”:{“on_redirect”:{"class”:“Closure”}},“connect_timeout”:3,“nextcloud”:{“allow_local_address”:false},“0”:“And 2 more entries, set log level to debug to see all entries”}]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/settings/lib/BackgroundJobs/VerifyUserData.php",“line”:226,“function”:“get”,“class”:“OC\Http\Client\Client”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“https://lookup.nextcloud.com/users?search=ncadmin%40localhost&exactCloudId=1",{“timeout”:10,“connect_timeout”:3}]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/settings/lib/BackgroundJobs/VerifyUserData.php",“line”:187,“function”:“queryLookupServer”,“class”:“OCA\Settings\BackgroundJobs\VerifyUserData”,“type”:"->”,“args”:[“ncadmin@localhost”]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/settings/lib/BackgroundJobs/VerifyUserData.php",“line”:117,“function”:“verifyViaLookupServer”,“class”:“OCA\Settings\BackgroundJobs\VerifyUserData”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“verificationCode”:"",“data”:“rizal.i@outlook.my”,“type”:“email”,“uid”:“ncadmin”,“try”:2,“0”:“And 1 more entries, set log level to debug to see all entries”},“email”]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/public/BackgroundJob/Job.php",“line”:79,“function”:“run”,“class”:“OCA\Settings\BackgroundJobs\VerifyUserData”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“verificationCode”:"",“data”:“rizal.i@outlook.my”,“type”:“email”,“uid”:“ncadmin”,“try”:2,“0”:“And 1 more entries, set log level to debug to see all entries”}]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/settings/lib/BackgroundJobs/VerifyUserData.php",“line”:98,“function”:“execute”,“class”:“OCP\BackgroundJob\Job”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\BackgroundJob\JobList”},{“class”:“OC\Log”}]},{“file”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/cron.php",“line”:127,“function”:“execute”,“class”:“OCA\Settings\BackgroundJobs\VerifyUserData”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\BackgroundJob\JobList”},{“class”:“OC\Log”}]}],“File”:"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Log/ErrorHandler.php",“Line”:92,“CustomMessage”:"–"}}

I had the same problem and I finally backed up my nextcloud and did a fresh install, imported the mysql backup, copied my config info (not the file) leaving out the password/and stuff at the top of the config.php and added the “diff” part of config.php to the new to the fresh install and then after I was able to login OK and everything looked ok, I ran php ./occ files:scan. I’ve decided to wait 2-3 months after an update to install it since at first the upgrades get messy.

i did run Nextcloud years ago on na TrueNAS/FreeNAS box … TrueNAS will run Nextcloud in a JAIL - so to run it … there some know-how needed about jails - and of course freebsd os. TrueNAS uses the ZFS fs … with this … it’s very ease to take a zfs snapshot. Such a zfs snapshot is taken in seconds (also for TBs of data).

And it’s very easy & comfortable to make a rollback.

To check if your system has got snapshots - have a look:

zfs list -t snap

Hope you can find some …