Nextcloud 10 Installation - MySQl setup error

Hello,

I created a new MySQL-User named nextcloud with all privileges for a new database with the same name about phpMyAdmin.

Then i installed Nextcloud 10.0 with this Database-User. The installation successed but i have 2 errors in the log-file.

Error : mysql.setup : Specific user creation failed: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT user FROM mysql.user WHERE user=?’ with params [“oc_admin”]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1142 SELECT command denied to user ‘nextcloud’@‘localhost’ for table ‘user’

Error : mysql.setup : Database creation failed: An exception occurred while executing ‘GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON nextcloud . * TO ‘nextcloud’’: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1044 Access denied for user ‘nextcloud’@‘localhost’ to database ‘nextcloud’

Can I ignore these mistakes?

If the given user were an admin user, Nextcloud would create a new user and database that is dedicated to Nextcloud. If you already created such a user, you will see these error messages. If you were able to install Nextcloud, you can ignore these errors.

Okay, Thank you very much :slight_smile: