- new tool: nextant:pick
- new compat with Bookmarks 0.9.1
- remove files_external in admin if module is not enabled.
- few glitch in command line tools.
- cleaner exits on empty live queue.
- error while indexing on encrypted external storage
Version 1.0.0 of Nextant introduce an issue that might let old crontab running. After updating to 1.0.1, please check your process list.
new debug tool: pick
You can get data from Solr regarding a file using its ID:
./occ nextant:pick 12345
will return index data for the file #12345.
To get the ID of a file, display its details (right panel) and click on the icon to display the local link. The number at the end of the shown address if your file ID (cloud.com/index.php/f/12345)
you can add the option –search to confirm that your file will respond to a keyword