New Setup Connection Refused (Solved)

Iā€™m new to NextCloud and thought Iā€™d give it a try for syncing my data, so I have a lot to learn but seems Iā€™m stumbling straight off the starting line.
Iā€™m using FreeNAS and installed via the Plugins. Everything is default

At first I was receiving the errorā€¦

Error while trying to create admin user: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1130] Host ā€˜10.10.10.34ā€™ is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Then after doing a search I found that the last line needed to be set to 127.0.0.1:3307 but then received the errorā€¦

Error while trying to create admin user: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused

Being Iā€™m not a database guy but obviously need to learn Iā€™m not sure what is broke or where to go to fix it.

Second, what do you guys recommend for mounts. I was thinking itā€™s likely a good idea to mount database and file folders outside the jails. I also thought it would be a good idea to mount user home folders directly to said userā€™s folder.

Iā€™ll do some other reading on Nextcloud but thought it would be a good idea to get recommendations from experienced users that have the, ā€œBeen there done thatā€ T-Shirts so I at least have the chance of learning from other users.

Thank you in advance!

Solved the problem.
Posted on FreeNAS.
See hereā€¦