New installation: Postgres tries to update and causes high disk activity

I just made it through AIO installation and am troubleshooting a weird issue where postgresql tries to update every few minutes and thrashes my disks.

I installed NextCloud AIO on a separate NVMe volume on my NAS, along with my other Docker containers and Docker itself. But, the disk activity happens on my RAID.

I caught this with iotop after searching for ways to check disk usage by process (a new area for me). About every 5 minutes, postgres: oc_n~7(38476) UPDATE thrashes the disks, but nothing appears in the logs for the nextcloud-aio-database container (I’m guessing, maybe incorrectly, that this is the culprit).

I have almost no files in the database yet, since I’m still testing and troubleshooting.

Config details follow. Thanks for any suggestions! Happy to link from a pastebin for any logs. The screenshot at the end shows my log errors, which didn’t look related.

Nextcloud: 28.0.6 - 28.0.6.1
Linux: 4.4.302+
Apache: 2.4.59
PostgreSQL: 15.7 on x86_64-pc-linux-musl, compiled by gcc (Alpine 13.2.1_git20240309) 13.2.1 20240309, 64-bit
PHP: 8.2.19
Hardware: Synology 423+ NAS running DSM 7.2

Modules loaded: Core, date, libxml, openssl, pcre, sqlite3, zlib, ctype, curl, dom, fileinfo, filter, hash, iconv, json, mbstring, SPL, session, PDO, pdo_sqlite, bz2, posix, random, readline, Reflection, standard, SimpleXML, tokenizer, xml, xmlreader, xmlwriter, mysqlnd, cgi-fcgi, apcu, bcmath, Phar, exif, ftp, gd, gmp, imagick, imap, intl, ldap, memcached, pcntl, pdo_pgsql, pgsql, redis, smbclient, sodium, sysvsem, zip, libsmbclient, Zend OPcache