Network error 302, server replied: not found, Desktop client Windows

Hello,

Created an account to say that I was having this same issue when trying to sync some files over to Nextcloud via the client on Windows. They were all 1.4GB iso files. Some would sync, and some would give the dreaded ā€œserver replied: not foundā€ error and fail to sync. I am running Nextcloud on a Truenas installation using the freenas-iocage-nextcloud script.

I looked around everywhere to find the solution to this error and people seemed to have the same issue and no fix was found. Frustrated, I right clicked on the syncing folder and chose ā€œfree up local spaceā€. The syncing somehow became much more consistent after doing that, so try it if nothing else helps.

Hi,
I was able to fix it:

1. on a PC with Nextcloud Desktop Client installed:
    %appdata%\Nextcloud\nextcloud.cfg
[General]
maxChunkSize=50000000
  1. on the server:
    php.ini
max_input_time = 86400
max_execution_time= 86400

Finally it worked!

Doesnā€™t seem to work for me. Anyone else still experiencing this? Really would love to use Nextcloud but man the Windows client just simply does not work properly. Doesnā€™t even give me any descriptive errors other than whatā€™s been described in here.

I saw someone mention this behavior seemed to be happening for .zips for them, thatā€™s the case for me too. Itā€™s only .zip files Iā€™ve had it do this with (so farā€¦ it doesnā€™t get far since zips are so common lol).

Iā€™ve reinstalled and re configured the server and client multiple times, followed tutorials for a variety of different possible solutions, no dice.

I did seem to finally get a somewhat descriptive error after implementing that recent suggestion: ā€œ504 Gateway Time-out to MOVE (file)ā€. That may just be an unrelated error idk but previously all it was throwing was the errors mentioned earlier in the thread.