Network connection error when editing text files

Hi

Whenevern I click on a text file (.txt, .md) etc I am getting the error below. My instances has been working fine for years, in fact I have been editing text files for quite sometime in NC. I just upgraded to 17 and now facing this issue.

I am on Debian Buster, Apache/2.4.41, mariadb Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.3.20-MariaDB,

The error unfortunately does not log any error in apache’s error.log or nextcloud.log

I think this is something about the text app

Also it seems like the text app pollutes the apps folder?

Technical information
=====================
The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results
=======
- text
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- .eslintrc.js
		- README.md
		- .tx/config
		- .l10nignore
		- .gitattributes
		- l10n/.gitkeep
		- package.json
		- package-lock.json

This problem is addressed at least once every two days. Please use the search function of the forum to solve the problem.

On what kind of drive/share is the document stored?

It is on a local sata drive( btrfs), where the Nextcloud’s data is stored. Basically the filesa re stored localy under Nextcloud’s data folder.

Using the Text application, I get the same “network connection error: could not connect to the document” message. Occasionally a document will open, but this is quite rare. It doesn’t seem to matter whether the document is stored (internal or external storage).

The previous “plain text” application always worked fine in NC 16. I’m currently on NC 17.