Network and server hardware images for New Diagram

Does anyone know if there is a way to add new images to use for the diagram app. I would like to be able to do simple network diagrams with servers, switches, firewalls and Desktops.

I am using: Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server (ARM64) for now Would it make more sense to load OnlyOffice server instead?

Anyone know if there is a way to do it?

It seems draw.io app has all the diagrams anyone would ever need. the Diagram app that is also there is different. So issue is solved by just using draw.io app.

“New Diagram” actually is LibreOffice Draw, which is part of the Collabora Online Office Suite. Not sure if it is possible to add more forms to it though. draw.io is nice, but be aware that you’re connecting to their servers if you just install the app and start using it.

Is there a way to run that local? Might be times where we don’t want diagrams leaving our server.

I don’t think your data is actually leaving your network. Afaik only the application is loaded from their servers and your data stays in your browser and gets stored on your Nextcloud server. But yes there are ways to self-host it… GitHub - jgraph/drawio: Source to app.diagrams.net

Thanks. I might do self-hosted of draw.io just to be sure. Thanks for the info.

1 Like