Need Help with Nextcloud Group Folders ACL Settings

Hey everyone! I’m currently facing an issue with Nextcloud (version 28.01) and was hoping to get some insights from the community.

Issue: After updating to Nextcloud 28.01, I’m unable to see the ACL (Access Control List) options in my group folders. I have already enabled Advanced Permissions for these group folders, which should theoretically allow me to manage detailed permissions. However, the ACL list isn’t visible under the ‘Shared’ tab where it usually is.

What I’ve tried:

1. Checked that Advanced Permissions are indeed enabled on the group folders.
  2. Verified that I’m using the correct user account with administrative privileges.
  3. Refreshed and logged in/out of Nextcloud multiple times.
  4. Looked through the Nextcloud forums and documentation for similar issues.

Despite these steps, the problem persists. The ACL settings are crucial for managing our group folders effectively, especially with different levels of access required for various team members.

Request: Has anyone else experienced this issue after updating to Nextcloud 28.01? If so, how did you resolve it? Any tips, links to resources, or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help! :pray:

Take a look at this:

Much luck,
ernolf

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.