Need help with docker install Nextcloud 26.0.0

My docker install of Nextcloud 26.0 with mysql was starting fine.
Even bookmarks app works as expect.
However when I upload file from browser and windows desktop app, it give following error :

[webdav] Error: TypeError: OCA\DAV\Upload\ChunkingV2Plugin::getUploadStorage(): Argument #1 ($targetPath) must be of type string, null given, called in /var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Upload/ChunkingV2Plugin.php on line 263 at <<closure>>

0. /var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Upload/ChunkingV2Plugin.php line 263
   OCA\DAV\Upload\ChunkingV2Plugin->getUploadStorage(null)
1. /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php line 89
   OCA\DAV\Upload\ChunkingV2Plugin->beforeDelete(["Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"], ["Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"])
2. /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 456
   Sabre\DAV\Server->emit("beforeMethod:DELETE", [["Sabre\\HTTP\\ ... ]])
3. /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 253
   Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(["Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"], ["Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"])
4. /var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 321
   Sabre\DAV\Server->start()
5. /var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Server.php line 366
   Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
6. /var/www/html/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php line 35
   OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
7. /var/www/html/remote.php line 171
   require_once("/var/www/html/a ... p")

Why it delete something when I upload file?
How should I fix it ?

Looks like a bug in the dav app. A quick glance suggests that the beforeDelete() method in server/ChunkingV2Plugin.php at master · nextcloud/server · GitHub is missing a call to $this->checkPrerequisites(); (which the other three “before” and “after” methods has in them). When getUploadStorage() is called in that function, there’s a missing value and the error occurs.

I think you should open an issue at Issues · nextcloud/server · GitHub . I didn’t find an existing one.

2 Likes

I’m also experiencing this problem!

2 Likes

Did you create the issue or you want me to create it?

I haven’t created one, not sure if anyone else did. If you don’t see one at the top of the current issues list there, go for it :slight_smile: Thanks!

As @rawtaz suggested, I send a bug report [Bug]: When uploading a file from browser or windows desktop app, it give following error getUploadStorage(): Argument #1 ($targetPath) must be of type string, null given · Issue #37578 · nextcloud/server · GitHub .
Hope offical support can patch it. Thanks you!

3 Likes

We have both created a issue, I think you submitted yours when I was writing mine :rofl:

1 Like

I guess it is a kind of voting for issue. :laughing:

Exactly :rofl:, I hope that we still get a fix in the first minor of v26

1 Like

Avez-vous eu le correctif svp