Need help to understand why Nextcloud docker is behaving weird during the migration

I had issue with migrating my docker folders to new server. It has already been resolved by itself but I wonder if someone could help me understand why.

Couple days ago, I had to wipe my pi4 server, and I didn’t backup my docker compose file. After reconstructing my server, I used the script from IOTstack again to re-create the docker compose file. I tried to kept the same settings, and since the html and database folders are all external in my ntfs drive, I thought there would be no issue. However, I was wrong.

I first couldn’t start the sever, and I found the log just said this at the end:
caught SIGWINCH, shutting down gracefully

Then I tried to set set a new html folder at my ext4 drive, where I run my debian, but I got stuck at the step where I have to create a “new” admin password for Nextcloud to install. Nextcloud complains the one I want to create is already exist (since I am using the old username password), but I can’t log in with it.
Just at the time when I about to give up, and set nextcloud docker back to use my external html folder in my ntfs drive, I got everything working again…

What was the problem? Why Nextcloud is doing this?

Please share more details: starting with which image you’re using and your Compose file.