I installed NCP Docker on Debian based OMV and ran upgrade NCP und NC via WEB-Panel.
- NCP 1.24
- Image: NextCloudPi_docker_04-05-20
- NC: 188.8.131.52
Running even with external connection, but: Problems / Warnings / …
- “Dieser Server hat keine funktionierende Internetverbindung” (sorry for German Version )
see also: “Could not connect to appstore: cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: apps.nextcloud.com”
- “Dieser Installation fehlen einige empfohlene PHP-Module” imagick
- "Sabre\DAV\Exception\BadRequest: Expected filesize of 1830519 bytes but read (from Nextcloud client) and wrote (to Nextcloud storage) 376832 bytes …
- for 1. As is has been possible to run the updates I don’t know why the first message is coming up. Howto debug?
- for 2. an
apt-get updatefrom inside the container isn’t working
- for 3. If this is a filesize limit error, I didn’t find an option where to set filesize limit
- using a shell within the Docker container
pingas well as
Temporary failure resolving 'security.debian.org'