Ncp-config: backup option broken and webui info as well

Nextcloud 27.1.3, on Raspi 4 with 8 GB RAM, Linux 6.1.21-v8+ aarch64. Suddenly in the webui as well in ncp-config the option to backup data is gone (webui) or crippled: In the backup menu of ncp-config on the left side there still is the option “nc-backup”, but without text. The option “nc-backup-auto” comes with the text “Set periodic backups”, e.g. The option “nc-backup” used to be followed by “Backup this NC instance to a file”.

And if I click nc-backup it starts a backup without data on a path I never named. The file ncp-config.cfg in /usr/local/etc/ncp-config.d is empty! Which process is writing this file?

The webui itself (:4443) takes at least two or three times to load, the system info will be displayed for a second, but then replaced by “Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page”, which doesn’t help.

The log contains hundreds of warnings:
»OC\Authentication\Exceptions\InvalidTokenException: Token is too short for a generated token, should be the password during basic auth«

Happily waiting for any advice!

The file ncp-config.cfg in /usr/local/etc/ncp-config.d is empty! Which process is writing this file? OK, I copied the file from github back. And everything seems back to normal.

Good to hear issue is solved, if possible, run ncp-report and share output here, if it happens again.