NC9: Dav doesn't work

Hi everyone!

I just installed NC9 (stable), apps and webdav with KDE and GNOME works, but Caldav and Carddav don’t (contacts and calendar).

The message when I try to connect with my browser is:

<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
<s:sabredav-version>3.0.9</s:sabredav-version>
<s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotImplemented</s:exception>
<s:message>There was no handler found for this "GET" method</s:message>
</d:error>

The NC log says:

Exception: {"Message":"HTTP\/1.1 501 There was no handler found for this \"GET\" method","Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotImplemented","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/srv\/www\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(248): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#1 \/srv\/www\/cloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/caldav.php(76): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#2 \/srv\/www\/cloud\/remote.php(138): require_once('\/srv\/www\/cloud\/...')\n#3 {main}","File":"\/srv\/www\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php","Line":462,"User":"genomorro"}

I know that this is a common error and looking for a answer I found that my nginx config could be wrong. I changed my config, I just read, copy and paste the suggested config and the problem persist.

I rebooted my server, fix permissions to www-data and nothing.

I installed NC in a subdir with postgres, nginx and php5-fpm. I don’t paste my server config because I copied from the manual.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

In NC have you enabled the Calendar and Contacts apps? These need to be active before it will work.

Sure, I imported my contacts and calendars, they work inside NC.

HI,

I did two things:

• Reinstall NC files, no Database.
  • Change ajaxcron to system cron.

I don’t know what solved but was one of them.

Thanks!