NC15 and Piwik/Matomo with 'htaccess.RewriteBase' => '/'

Hi,
I recently noticed that my piwik/matomo install was no longer tracking visits for one of my 2 NextCloud installs since updating to NC15.

Just figured out, after a long while, that this was caused by the tracker not resolving properly in my instance with “pretty urls” using ‘htaccess.RewriteBase’ => ‘/’, in config/config.php

Not sure if it’s an isolated case or not, but in case someone out there is having the same problem and looking for a solution, I managed to make it work again by adding the following lines to my .htaccess file:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
  RewriteRule ^apps/piwik/js/tracking.js$ index.php [PT,E=PATH_INFO:$1]
</IfModule>

I found another workaround out there in changing the url called by the plugin but, on my box, it still gets blocked from execution due to strict MIME restrictions set on the server.
All seems to be working OK, with the only issue being that it apparently gets wiped out upon updating NC.

Thanks for the feedback. This was already reported in https://github.com/sualko/cloud_piwik/issues/63 and maybe you can look at the issue and give some more information, because I’m not able to reproduce this.