NC doesn't sync after update to 25.0.2.RC1

Hi I have an Odroid XU4 runing Dietpi, so 32 bit OS wihtout options to go to 64bits…

I had problems with the 25.0.1RC1 update.

Then the new update 25.0.2RC1 corrected the initial problems, and I got the dabtabase working again, but with a new problem: Nextcloud doesn’t sync changes in my database. If I change the name of a file or a folder I get an error message, or if I try to paste a new document, I get same error.

Here I paste a log from /var/www/nextcloud/nextcloud.log

{"reqId":"I22Y1cI2zo3Cm0HL3gnY","level":0,"time":"2022-11-30T08:52:17+00:00","remoteAddr":"10.8.0.2","user":"admin","app":"webdav","method":"PUT","url":"/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/files/admin/ASUNTOS/CANTO%20BONET,%20ANTONIO/NOTA%20SIMPLE%208420.PDF","message":"","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.6.2stable-Win64 (build 20221110) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19044 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)","version":"25.0.2.0","exception":{"Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\Forbidden","Message":"","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":1098,"function":"createFile","class":"OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\Directory","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php","line":504,"function":"createFile","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php","line":89,"function":"httpPut","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":472,"function":"emit","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":253,"function":"invokeMethod","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":321,"function":"start","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php","line":360,"function":"exec","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php","line":35,"function":"exec","class":"OCA\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/remote.php","line":171,"args":["/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],"function":"require_once"}],"File":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Directory.php","Line":130,"message":"","exception":{},"CustomMessage":""}}

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I have searched with no luck for other problems like this…