NC 25 problems connecting to the app-store

I am facing the same issue here, but I don’t have a reverse proxy : /

Nextcloud version : Nextcloud Hub 3 (25.0.0
Operating system and version: Linux 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.70.el7.x86_64 x86_64* (Linux Mint 20.3)
Apache version : 2.4.54
PHP version : 7.4.32

The issue you are facing:

When trying to access "apps: on the server they never load, I only get “An error occurred during the request. Unable to proceed.”

It happened to me after

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

[updater] Info: \OC\Updater::resetLogLevel: Reset log level to Fatal(4)

GET /core/ajax/update.php?requesttoken=zwMp4z%2Fro6V8dbgaa50frNlBs1vBTR%2B%2FSNUf6Kdottw%3D%3ApkZd0U%2BflN8lWsxwJtl3yKBuxTSWD0bLAoYpvZ4d2u0%3D

I’m sorry i can’t find any config.php file in the various path in examples, nor /var/log/ … I’m no techie enough to understand where to look for exactly, I have administrator access but to go further I would need further help if anyone can provide it.

Any help to go a little further in exploring my issue will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Notus.

1 Like

same issue here after recent update. Was running smooth and clean then after update, no Apps Page. Tried a plethora of variations for repair, none worked. Reversed all the suspected fixes and restored to clean current version (25.0.1) so only the updates are on top of the clean, sanitized, known good install. Nobody has anything for this yet?

Update-
After a little more research and comparison I believe this issue is directly related to:

Exception: Argument 1 passed to OC\App\PlatformRepository::normalizeVersion() must be of the type string, null given, called in /cloud/lib/private/App/PlatformRepository.php on line 53 in file ‘cloud/lib/private/App/PlatformRepository.php’ line 148

/cloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 172:
OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Settings … {}, “listApps”)
/cloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 298:
OC\AppFramework\App::main(“OCA\Settin … r”, “listApps”, OC\AppFramew … {}, [ “settings. … “])
/cloud/lib/base.php - line 1047:
OC\Route\Router->match(”/settings/apps/list”)
/cloud/index.php - line 36:
OC::handleRequest()

Caused by TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OC\App\PlatformRepository::normalizeVersion() must be of the type string, null given, called in /cloud/lib/private/App/PlatformRepository.php on line 53

As I had no errors before and this is present after the update, something slid through the sanity checks it appears.

A fix for this is posted on Github

The file will be updated 25.0.2

See this post if you like to implement it now

1 Like

Thank you. That did the the trick. Much appreciated!