February 11, 2023, 7:56pm
Is there an ETA for NC 25 on Univention?
You better ask Univention.
There are more related topics here, but all came to the same conclusion.
February 12, 2023, 9:31am
Hi, I guess you are looking for this?
10:14AM - 25 Nov 22 UTC
## ~~25.0.2 ~~RC~~1~~2~~ 25.0.3
* [ ] test fresh install
* [ ] Logout doe
… s not seem to work with SAML
* found troublemaker: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/35708
* also seen: https://github.com/nextcloud/user_saml/issues/655#issuecomment-1335902068
* [x] host docker appears not to be compatible with Ubuntu 22.04 container (https://askubuntu.com/questions/1408090/cannot-run-apt-update-on-ubuntu-22-docker-image-on-a-centos-host) (https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubuntu/comments/vp6u08/weird_docker_problem_no_pubkey_871920d1991bc93c/), symptom: `apt update` is failing
* [ ] test upgrade
* [ ] adjust version
* [ ] rebuild
* [ ] request publish
* [ ] assert published
* ~~bumps base OS to Ubuntu 22.04~~
* reverted to 20.04, because 22.04 is incompatible with the UCS host
* nevertheless upgraded PHP
February 12, 2023, 4:05pm
Really? I remember we had the same discussion, I year ago, when the conclusion seemed, that the nextcloud team forgot to update, NC in the univetnion app store. Back then, it seemed, they updated two versions pretty quickly, now I guess it’s a bit more complicated, because of the php version switch.
You are right. I have mixed up the solution.