NC 19.0.0 - APP contacts - recently contacted - read only

Nextcloud version (eg, 18.0.2): 19.0.0
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): all-inkl.com
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 7.1):

The issue you are facing:

I am using NC 19.0.0 together with the contacts app (version 3.3.0). Since some days I’m facing 4 contacts which are read-only. First I deleted all “normal” contacts and the address book “kontakte”. After that I saw that there is still an address book “recently contacted”. I’m not sure which program put on this address book. I can’t delete the address book and the 4 contacts are read-only so I can’t move them into another address book. I tried to find them over myphpadmin in the database but as I am only a normal user I can’t find these entries. Only one user is facing this problem all others are OK. Because I don’t want to kill all other users and use a backup I first try this way.

Like the log tells me the address book is immutable. I there a way to delete it so I can restore the contacts for that user?

Thanks a lot!

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. unknown

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

{"reqId":"yyyy","level":4,"time":"2020-07-15T16:32:38+02:00","remoteAddr":"nnnn","user":"XXXX","app":"webdav","method":"DELETE","url":"/remote.php/dav/addressbooks/users/XXXX/z-app-generated--contactsinteraction--recent/","message":{"Exception":"Exception","Message":"This addressbook is immutable","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"//3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php","line":183,"function":"delete","class":"OCA\\ContactsInteraction\\AddressBook","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"//3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php","line":295,"function":"delete","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Tree","type":"->","args":["addressbooks/users/XXXX/z-app-generated--contactsinteraction--recent"]},{"file":"//3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php","line":89,"function":"httpDelete","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"},{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"}]},{"file":"//3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":474,"function":"emit","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":["method:DELETE",[{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"},{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"}]]},{"file":"//3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":251,"function":"invokeMethod","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Request"},{"__class__":"Sabre\\HTTP\\Response"}]},{"file":"//3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":319,"function":"start","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"//apps/dav/lib/Server.php","line":320,"function":"exec","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"//apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php","line":35,"function":"exec","class":"OCA\\DAV\\Server","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"//remote.php","line":167,"args":["//apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],"function":"require_once"}],"File":"//apps/contactsinteraction/lib/AddressBook.php","Line":69,"CustomMessage":"--"},"userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/78.0","version":"19.0.0.12","id":"5f0f19455e71d"}

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

Thinks it has no impact on this issue

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

can't get it
2 Likes