NC 16 and 18: potential typo in URL when behind a webproxy

Hi

I got NC18 running and it’s now accessibly from the internet through an apache2 web proxy as described here: Nextcloud with Apache reverse proxy

I can login and see the dashboard, do admin stuff, … However, the files cannot be displayed. I get the message: “This directory is unavailable, please check…”. If I access the box directly, without the webproxy, I don’t have this problem.

Additionally, I see the following errors in the log (NOTE the bogus URL: /nextcloud/remote.phpp/dav/files/admin/):

[remote] Error: Sabre\DAV\Exception\Forbidden: Requested uri (/nextcloud/remote.phpp/dav/files/admin/) is out of base uri (/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/) at <>

1. /mnt/md0/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 549
    Sabre\DAV\Server->calculateUri("/nextcloud/remote.phpp/dav/files/admin/")
  2. /mnt/md0/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php line 325
    Sabre\DAV\Server->getRequestUri()
  3. /mnt/md0/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php line 151
    OCA\DAV\Server->requestIsForSubtree([“calendars”,"pu … "])
  4. /mnt/md0/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php line 34
    OCA\DAV\Server->__construct(OC\AppFramework\Http\Request {}, “/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/”)
  5. /mnt/md0/nextcloud/remote.php line 165
    require_once("/mnt/md0/nextcl … p")

PROPFIND /nextcloud/remote.phpp/dav/files/admin/
from 192.168.3.100 by admin at 2020-02-05T09:44:02+00:00

UPDATE: I also installed the latest version of NC16 (16.0.8) and I’m seeing exactly the same error.

Any help would be appreciated.

A.

would you please open an issue about that on github? that seems to be a real problem caused by a possible typo.

… and apparently apache handles filename-extensions differently than others (at least more precisely).

awww. pls be nice and re-check if it wasn’t already posted - and it would be even nicer if you would links your (or this) issue as an answer to this thread over here on the forum. (which would close your thread here, of course)

thanks in advance
jimmy