Nc 16.0.0 SQLite conversion to MySQL failed : "datetime format" problem?

I just tried to convert my database from SQLite to MySQL. Everything seemed to be progressing well until I was greeted by the error statements copied below. Seems that there is an issue with the “datetime format”. Alas, I’m not sure how to address this. Could somebody please have a look and perhpas provide some guidance so that I can overcome this issue? Many thanks in advance!

In AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 125:

An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO `oc_dashboard_settings` (`widget_id`, `user_id`, `position`, `settings`, `enabled`) VALUES(?, ?, ?, ?  
  , ?)' with params ["clock", "heviiguy", "{\"x\":\"5\",\"y\":\"3\",\"width\":\"2\",\"height\":\"2\"}", "[]", ""]:                                         

SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column `heviiklowd`.`oc_dashboard_settings`.`enabled` at row 1             

In PDOStatement.php line 143:

SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column `heviiklowd`.`oc_dashboard_settings`.`enabled` at row 1  

In PDOStatement.php line 141:

Nextcloud version : 16.0.0
Operating system and version : Fedora 29
Apache or nginx version : Apache 2.4.39
PHP version : 7.2.18
MySQL database collation: utf8mb4_general_ci

Since this issue appears to have something to do with the Dashboard app, I decided to remove it and try the conversion again. Nope, nada; didn’t work. This is what I was greeted with:

In AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 57:

An exception occurred while executing 'CREATE TABLE `oc_news_folders` (`id` BIGINT UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL, `parent_id` BIGINT DEFAULT NULL, `n  
  ame` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, `user_id` VARCHAR(64) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, `opened` TINYINT(1) DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, `deleted_at` BIGINT UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0,  
   `last_modified` BIGINT UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0, INDEX news_folders_last_mod_idx (`last_modified`), INDEX news_folders_parent_id_idx (`parent_id`), INDEX new  
  s_folders_user_id_idx (`user_id`), PRIMARY KEY(`id`)) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8 COLLATE utf8_bin ENGINE = InnoDB':                                       

SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'oc_news_folders' already exists                                                           

In PDOConnection.php line 109:

SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'oc_news_folders' already exists  

In PDOConnection.php line 107:

Although I’d rather not and If I’m on the right track, how can I remove what appears to be a “partial conversion” and start again?

I have the exact same problem. Any help?

From your second post it looks like you didn’t add --clear-schema
This should remove the Base table or view already exists: error.
But will not help with the datetime error

@simonj, I am SO sorry. I no longer face this problem but, I can’t remember how I had solved it! Bad me. If my feeble mind gives it up and the memory rises to the surface, I’ll be sure to let you know.